Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 11, 2011

How could you make things better ? Well, by living up your life.

I haven't wrote anything in a month here. That's funny. Last time I wrote, I was kind of depressed by a stupid breakup. About a month later, I got to say how BETTER I feel. I learned alot of things about me during that month. I took some time for myself, meet up some older friends I didn't get to see in a while, party, well, enjoying my life. I think that love isn't just about when two people are in love. It also can be when they're breaking up because they both know they aren't meant for each other. We weren't meant for each other. If any of you was wondering, my ex and I are still friends. That was painful, but worth it. I realized how many good friends I had, how many didn't care, and how many really mattered and asked "Are you sure ?" when I told them I was okay. And I just wanted to say thank you. Being single is fun. I'm 17, I'm young and enjoying my life. I learned that I have been accepted into the college I wanted to get in, I'm going to dye my hair blonde again, I'm having fun.

Enjoy your life. You only have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment