Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 10, 2011

..

Note to reader - This was bullshit.


You might read it, you might just forget about it, or you might just don't care at all. I haven't write anything on here in a long time. I guess I was just busy with my life. Well, it's over now. I mean, not my life, but our relationship. The "love" part is over, but I do believe that we can remain friends. I know we talked about it this morning, but I just wanted to make things clear. Why on here, well. You might as well just never read this, but I honnestly hope you will. I loved- love you. You were my first love, and nothing will never ever erase the good memories we had togheter. I still love you, just.. maybe not the same way I once thought. Don,t get me wrong - You were an amahzing boyfriend, and I was very lucky to have you in my life for, regardless the time, 4 months. And I know it's not over. Once I'll get better, I know we're going to be the best friends ever. And, don't worry - I might have erased everything about us ; the pictures, the sms, the emails-, but I know that the good memories we had will always stay in my heart. You changed my life so much, and I don,t know what to say but THANK YOU.


It might be over, but I'm not afraid that we'll both get better. If you ever read this, well, just let me know. I need some time for myself, but I swear, I want to stay friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment