Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

je t'aime.

Note to reader - I have written this article a couple of months ago, when I was still young and innoncent. I'm now 6 months older, and I feel like it had no point. I'm keeping this article online to remind me of how stupid I can be when I'm in love, to make sure this will fucking never happen again. I'm so good by myself, now!


This one goes to the guy whom I’m madly in love with. I wish “ thank you for being there” was enough, but I’m afraid that there’s no other word or phrases that can express my feelings for you. I’ve known you for about a year now, and I feel that just saying “thank you” would not represent how much you’ve helped me. I’ve trusted you from the very beginning, and you probably know me better than anybody. To be very honest, you’ve helped be becoming the person I am now. After all what we went through, being so close again seems weird, but I’ve never felt so happy. There so many things I like about you, but just having you in my life provides me what I need. I love talking with you until 4 in the morning, I love our early morning texts, I love when you’re waking me up, I love the way you’re looking at me. Everything seems awesome around you. I LOVE YOU. You know what ? You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, and I never ever wanna lose you.


No comments:

Post a Comment