Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25, 2011

Don't fall in love too fast, because you always get hurt when you fall.

As much as I have been feeling lonely lately, I don't think I'm ready for love. I have now been single for almost two months, and from an outside point of view, I really think love sucks. Oh, haven't we all done it ? Neglect our friends for the one we love, spending as much time as we can with them, forgetting about everyone ? And when it's over, you see how many good friends you have. See, I knew it wouldn't last forever, because nothing does. The chick flick I am has been watching maybe too much of Desperate Housewives/Ugly Betty/Whistler/ whatsoever to believe in it anymore. No matter what, people always leave. Fortunately, there's always someone better getting in your way to replace them.

No comments:

Post a Comment