Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2011

Dear life,

Well, hello there. While I'm freezing in my bedroom, I started to think about my blog. Damn yeah, resolutions to write on here more often. I'm pathetic. No. I'M busy. Busy at the point where I'm barely using my computer for fun purposes. My MacBook is probably going to explode by the end of the year since I'm ALWAYS on it for school projects. Speaking of which. School. The last time I wrote on here, I think it was my 3rd or 4rth week of College. Now that I'm almost over with my first semester (WTF already jesus have mercy time is going by so fast), I can say that combining College, Social life AND work was awful. Awful for my rest. I'm barely getting 6 hours of sleep per night. Having your car, being 18 (YES FINALLY), working and College is EXHAUSTING. I now barely have time for myself, except on saturday night, where I usually meet up with a couple of friends. Working in a gift shop at Christmas Time is tiring. But I love it ! My bosses are nice, my colleagues are nice, clients are fun (most of the time.).

Yes, my life hasn't been the easiest for the last couple of months. I mean, yes, I did make a lot of new cool friends, but, I don't know.  Things aren't going exactly the way I wanted to and it's messing me up.
But, hey, I'm happy. Yay for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment